12-20-2012 05:19 PM
8600 AIO is on a network shared by 2 XP computers. Printer stopped printing, copying, etc. I reloaded the printer drivers on both computer and updated the firmware. Now the printer will cycle for at least 90 to 120 second before it begins to print. Is this a firmware problem?? Thank you in advance.
12-27-2012 03:50 PM
Additionaly, I would remove the power cord from the back of the unit for thirty seconds and plug it back in to perform a hard reset of the product.
Let me know how this goes!
12-04-2013 01:51 PM
I understand you are looking for the Officejet 8600 software for Windows XP. I would like to help.
I am unsure of which model of the Officejet 8600 you have, therefore I am going to post some steps below for you to follow to help you find the driver and software you need.
- Find your printer, click on the link and select which OJ 8600 you have: Drivers & Software
- The next page will want you to select your operating system and click "next".
- Click Driver - Product Installation Software and Download.
From there, follow the on-screen instructions as it will automatically run and install the software and driver.
I hope this helps!
★Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
ℜ a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS