Question

Student
Message 1 of 5 (188 Views)

Contant cycling after firmware update on 8600 AIO

8600 AIO is on a network shared by 2 XP computers. Printer stopped printing, copying, etc. I reloaded the printer drivers on both computer and updated the firmware.  Now the printer will cycle for at least 90 to 120 second before it begins to print.  Is this a firmware problem?? Thank you in advance.

Regents Professor
Message 2 of 5 (164 Views)

I would recommend following the link and trying to install the firmware from the download on the HP website: http://goo.gl/0a2gH

Additionaly, I would remove the power cord from the back of the unit for thirty seconds and plug it back in to perform a hard reset of the product.

Let me know how this goes!
Regents Professor
Message 3 of 5 (163 Views)

[ Edited ]

(removed: not related to original post)

Student
Message 4 of 5 (110 Views)

Re: Contant cycling after firmware update on 8600 AIO

Try to install or get software for XP pro software for the WiFi connection

HP Support Agent
Message 5 of 5 (97 Views)

Re: Contant cycling after firmware update on 8600 AIO

Hello,

I understand you are looking for the Officejet 8600 software for Windows XP. I would like to help.

I am unsure of which model of the Officejet 8600 you have, therefore I am going to post some steps below for you to follow to help you find the driver and software you need.

• Find your printer, click on the link and select which OJ 8600 you have: Drivers & Software
  • The next page will want you to select your operating system and click "next".
  • Click Driver - Product Installation Software and Download.

From there, follow the on-screen instructions as it will automatically run and install the software and driver.

I hope this helps!

Take careSmiley Happy

R a i n b o w 7☮☮☮

I work on behalf of HP

Click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution!

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks”!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation