Question

Student
KrempelsCenter
Message 1 of 5 (156 Views)

Contant cycling after firmware update on 8600 AIO

8600 AIO is on a network shared by 2 XP computers. Printer stopped printing, copying, etc. I reloaded the printer drivers on both computer and updated the firmware.  Now the printer will cycle for at least 90 to 120 second before it begins to print.  Is this a firmware problem?? Thank you in advance.

Regents Professor
AlwaysNeon
Message 2 of 5 (132 Views)

I would recommend following the link and trying to install the firmware from the download on the HP website: http://goo.gl/0a2gH

Additionaly, I would remove the power cord from the back of the unit for thirty seconds and plug it back in to perform a hard reset of the product.

Let me know how this goes!
Regents Professor
AlwaysNeon
Message 3 of 5 (131 Views)

[ Edited ]

(removed: not related to original post)

Student
DialtoneSr
Message 4 of 5 (78 Views)

Re: Contant cycling after firmware update on 8600 AIO

Try to install or get software for XP pro software for the WiFi connection

HP Support Agent
Rainbow7000
Message 5 of 5 (65 Views)

Re: Contant cycling after firmware update on 8600 AIO

Hello,

I understand you are looking for the Officejet 8600 software for Windows XP. I would like to help.

I am unsure of which model of the Officejet 8600 you have, therefore I am going to post some steps below for you to follow to help you find the driver and software you need.

• Find your printer, click on the link and select which OJ 8600 you have: Drivers & Software
  • The next page will want you to select your operating system and click "next".
  • Click Driver - Product Installation Software and Download.

From there, follow the on-screen instructions as it will automatically run and install the software and driver.

I hope this helps!

Take care:smileyhappy:

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

R a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation