01-22-2010 10:47 PM
I've lost my installation disc for my printer and have a new laptop with run Vista and it needs to be installed
I've downloaded every compatible driver software option available on the HP website. Once the file has downloaded, I attempt to open them to install and the only thing i get is a small window that says "File Corrupt." What the....?
need to get printing asap,
01-23-2010 07:49 AM
This is the file you need http://tinyurl.com/yac7olh
Download (save) the file to your laptop, double click to start the install. It is a long process no matter how fast your computer is.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS