09-24-2010 11:51 AM
Title says it all, the HP Customer Participaion Program 13.0 will not uninstall. I have tried to uninstall it from the control panel directly and through the "all-in-one" uninstall. I also tried the scrubber download and got the error message "scrubber is not accesible" "access is denied", which sounds like Norton is blocking it.
Im wondering if I can just install a new suite over the top of it and not have any registry errors, but would really like to know if this is common and what the typical causes are.
Thanks in advance.
Office Jet All in One j6480
Win 7 64 HP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS