Accepted Solution

DRIVERS HP PHOTOSMART 7828

need drivers for HP PHOTOSMART 7828, model no:Q6335L for WIN7

HP Support Agent
Dunidar
Message 2 of 4 (429 Views)

Re: DRIVERS HP PHOTOSMART 7828

maduraigeorge

I am providing you a link below that will bring you to the driver page for your HP Photosmart 7828. The drivers are listed as for the HP Photosmart 7850 printer. They are the same printer just sold in different locations. If you do not know if you have Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit I encourage you to choose the link “Is my Windows version 32-bit or 64-bit?” on the page to find out.

HP Photosmart 7850 Printer Drivers

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&lc=en&product=454861&

Please feel free to re-post if you have any further questions or concerns.

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

"To be thrown upon one's own resources, it to be cast in the very lap of fortune." - Benjamin Franklin
Honor Student
maduraigeorge
Message 3 of 4 (425 Views)

I got it! thank  u!

but my pc doesn't show any hardware connected when the printer is connected via USB ?

HP Support Agent
Dunidar
Message 4 of 4 (419 Views)

maduraigeorge

I am linking you a document called “Troubleshoting USB Connections (Windows 7)” below. I would suggest you read through and see how it goes.

Troubleshoting USB Connections (Windows 7)

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&docname=c01893385

Please feel free to re-post if you have any further questions or concerns.

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

"To be thrown upon one's own resources, it to be cast in the very lap of fortune." - Benjamin Franklin
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation