05-05-2011 12:43 PM
I have attempted to reinstall the driver for the HP Photosmart C4780, however, the computer doesn't recognize the printer as powered on and/or connected to the computer. The printer is on and connected to the computer. After opening the device manager screen and clicking on the HP Photosmart C4780 icon, there appears a yellow triangle. After attempting to update the driver, I receive the following message "USB Compositing device, data error (cyclic redundancy check).
I am running Windows 7, Professional 32 bit.
Is this printer not compatiable with Windows 7. Please help me to get this computer connected and working.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS