01-11-2011 10:24 AM
Is there some software I can download from HP site to make the printer (DesignJet 800) connect to my computer through the router? I don't have the CD, I downloaded 2 drivers from HP site but I think I might be missing some software still because my PC doesn't recognize the printer that is already connected to the router.. Appreciate help!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS