11-21-2011 05:20 AM
We have a Designjet 450C and the problem is with the driver - at least we believe so!
Every time the PC is turned off or restarted then the driver seems to go a bit strange. When trying to print any writing detail comes out in absolute gobbledy-**bleep**!!
Then we have uninstall the driver, and restart the machine and reinstall the driver.
This will then print fine, until the PC is restarted again
We have tried downloading a new driver from HP website. Are really at a loss of what else to do.
Does anyone have any suggestions, as we will willingly receive them!!
12-02-2011 08:42 AM
This forum is focused on consumer level products. For the Designjet you may have better results posting in the HP Designjet forum here. Be sure to mention what operating system you have and how the printer is connected.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS