09-26-2009 04:05 PM
Hi all. I'm trying to install my DeskJet 3940 printer under Windows Seven RTM 64 bit, but there is no driver provided.
In the printer's support page I can read that for Windows Vista 64 bit I have to install the driver located in Windows Vista. In fact, I've another partition with Vista 64 bit wherein the printer is working correctly. Is there a way to use this driver in Windows Seven?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS