DeskJet 825c and Windows7 (7426 Views)
Student
dimanich
Message 1 of 3 (7,426 Views)

DeskJet 825c and Windows7

Hello. I have updated system on the computer with Windows XP SP2 to Windows 7 Ultimate. There was a problem at printer setting. I can not find anywhere drivers for printer setting on the given Windows version. Who knows where to take the driver for the given printer for setting on this Windows version? Or, if it is possible, to offer the driver on changeover from other model. On an official site of the driver for this model isn't present. The general-purpose drivers of versions 5.0 and 5.4 don't approach.

Printer model - HP DeskJet 825c
Windows version - Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit

Honor Student
thomasboomer
Message 2 of 3 (7,254 Views)

Re: DeskJet 825c and Windows7

[ Edited ]

Use the Deskjet 830C/832C drivers. I have a Deskjet 825C and the Deskjet 830C/832C works fine on my Windows 7 64 bit OS. It will work with the 32 bit version as well.

Previously I had Windows Vista installed and found the Deskjet 830C driver worked ok with it as well.

1. Start, Control Panel, Devices and Printers
2. Click Add a printer
3. Click add a local printer
4. Selct Use an existing port
5. In the drop down list select USB001 or 002 or 003, which ever appears. It should say "(Virtual printer port for USB)"
6. click next
7. On the install the printer driver screen under manufacturer select HP
8. Under printers select HP deksjet 830C/832C
9. Click Next
10. If prompted for Which version of the driver do you want to use?" select "Use the driver that is currently installed." and click next
11.Type a name for the printer int the text box for printer name:
12. Click next
13. If you want other computers on your network to be able to share this printer select "Share this printer..." and click next.
14. click print a test page.
15. Click finish.

Student
colbyjac
Message 3 of 3 (267 Views)

Re: DeskJet 825c and Windows7

HI,

i tried to download the driver  825C

i found a page  where you can  install  Windows 7 

but i need the driver  i  lost the  Disc....

Thank You

Jackie

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation