10-19-2010 05:34 AM
Recently, I bought DeskJet F2483 printer, but cannot figure out how to use the scan option.
According to the help section, I should install the HP Photosmart software, but I couldn't find it.
I have installed the CD that arrives with the device but there was no such software.
Am I missing something? Is there anyone who could put some light on the issue?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS