12-26-2013 01:17 AM
I've just bought a Deskjet 1010, I've installed the drivers from the disk, but I'can't print a single page. I've tried to disintall and install again, I've tried the Print&Scan doctor (it seems everything allright but I can't print anything)
The only result I've reached is the print cartridge alignement result page.
What can I do?
Please help me...
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS