07-20-2011 03:50 PM
Printer worked fine last week. Boxed it to move, hand carried, no damage. Changed black ink as prompted. Power light blinks; no printing. Cartridges move, Checked all connections, took to Geek Squad ("Get new printer," "Not if I don't have to.") Removed device, added device back. PC sees printer... Do I need a new driver?
Any ideas appreciated.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS