04-23-2014 01:45 AM
Uninstalled HP Deskjet 3050 J610 and replaced with new HP printer. RunDLL error is displayed every time I log on for uninstalled printer. Have checked folder / path noted in error but nothing exists. Best way of getting this error removed?
Error displayed is "There was a problem starting C:\Program Files\HP\HP Deskjet 3050 J610 series\bin\HPStatusBL.dll
The specified module could not be found"
04-24-2014 09:25 AM
Hello there Mike, Welcome to the Forums! I hope you enjoy your experience
I noticed your post about the Run DLL error you are seeing when you start your computer. I understand this error is from your uninstalled printer. I have an idea in mind, please let me know your OS before I can give you proper steps.
Help to find which Operating System you are running:
Which Windows Operating System am I running?
Mac OS X: How Do I Find Which Mac OS X Version Is on My Computer?
04-25-2014 09:27 AM
Thanks for getting back to me!
Let's try running this Microsoft tool to see if that helps: Fix problems that programs cannot be installed or uninstalled
Let me know the results!
06-07-2014 09:35 AM
I am having the same problem with my HP Officejet 6500. I tried the Fix It tool, but my printer wasn't listed in their list so I selected Not Listed. It then asks for a Product Code. Where would I find that? I don't have the printer anymore. What do I do next?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS