Deskjet 3050 Uninstalled But Stll Getting RunDLL error (161 Views)
Honor Student
MikeW3631
Message 1 of 5 (161 Views)

Deskjet 3050 Uninstalled But Stll Getting RunDLL error

Uninstalled HP Deskjet 3050 J610 and replaced with new HP printer. RunDLL error is displayed every time I log on for uninstalled printer. Have checked folder / path noted in error but nothing exists. Best way of getting this error removed?

Error displayed is  "There was a problem starting C:\Program Files\HP\HP Deskjet 3050 J610 series\bin\HPStatusBL.dll

The specified module could not be found"

HP Support Agent
Rainbow7000
Message 2 of 5 (130 Views)

Re: Deskjet 3050 Uninstalled But Stll Getting RunDLL error

Hello there Mike, Welcome to the Forums! I hope you enjoy your experience:smileyhappy:

I noticed your post about the Run DLL error you are seeing when you start your computer. I understand this error is from your uninstalled printer. I have an idea in mind, please let me know your OS before I can give you proper steps.

Help to find which Operating System you are running:
Which Windows Operating System am I running?
Mac OS X: How Do I Find Which Mac OS X Version Is on My Computer?

Thank you,

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

R a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP

Honor Student
MikeW3631
Message 3 of 5 (123 Views)

Current OS is Windows 7, Thanks

HP Support Agent
Rainbow7000
Message 4 of 5 (115 Views)

Hi Mike,

Thanks for getting back to me!

Let's try running this Microsoft tool to see if that helps: Fix problems that programs cannot be installed or uninstalled

Let me know the results!

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

R a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP

Teacher
Helen
Message 5 of 5 (58 Views)

I am having the same problem with my HP Officejet 6500. I tried the Fix It tool, but my printer wasn't listed in their list so I selected Not Listed. It then asks for a Product Code. Where would I find that? I don't have the printer anymore. What do I do next?

Helen

Helen
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation