Question

Honor Student
jiffanyyy
Message 1 of 4 (436 Views)
Accepted Solution

Deskjet 3050A All-In-One J611 series

I want to download my printer software onto my laptop. But the printer CD can not download because it doesnt support Windows 8.1. So I thought I can just download the software from this site but I am not sure what to use because I can not and repeat CAN NOT find my printer model.

It's exactly "Deskjet 3050A All-In-One J611 Series." Not J611A or J611C. Just J611 Series and I have been searching and searching but not a thing shows up except for the other numbers. What is the difference between these???

I'm frustrated because I'm not finding my answer. 
Please help asap!!

PhD Student
Wally_R
Message 2 of 4 (419 Views)

Re: Deskjet 3050A All-In-One J611 series

Hi there jiffanyyy,

Sorry to hear things aren't going easily with the install.

A utility I've used in the past is the printer install wizard, it automatically figures out what exact model/series of printer is trying to be installed. Then it downloads the right software for you, and lets you complete the setup.

Here's the link:  http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/COL50403/mp-122330-1/hppiw.exe

*** If my reply was helpful, please click on the "Kudos Thumbs-Up" on the left, as a way to say "Thanks!".

If this reply also fixed your issue - please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so that others can find the same answer. ***
Honor Student
jiffanyyy
Message 3 of 4 (416 Views)

Oh my gosh! This did the job!!! And I didn't have to do anything except to download it!! Life is complete! Thank you mister!!! :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

Student
Julia1955
Message 4 of 4 (268 Views)

I had been using the Deskjet 3050A All-in-One J611 series in my Samsung Laptop - running Window 7, but yesterday , I wish to scan a copy but it show the Window PC cannot connect with the Deskject 3050A J611, right beside the icon, both had a triangle with ! and the yellow color at the triangle. I had tried to uninstall and install again from HP website, but still not working. Pls help and advise. thanks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation