04-30-2014 05:07 PM
Hello Ern18, and welcome to the HP Forums.
I see you are having a loader app error. This error tends to mean the firmware is not functioning correctly.
I would recommend performing a power reset. Disconnect the power cord from the printer and the power outlet, then wait 60 seconds. After 60 seconds, plug the printer back in. Ensure you plug the printer directly to a wall outlet. Make sure to bypass any sort of surge protector or power bar.
I would also suggest updating the Deskjet 3520 firmware.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, I would recommend contacting HP directly. You can utilize this website to learn how to contact HP appropriately, based on your region: Contact HP Worldwide.
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks" for helping!
I work on behalf of HP
"Remember, I'm pulling for you, we're all in this together!" - Red Green.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS