09-05-2011 09:43 PM
Follow the steps here :
Love Kudos! If you feel my post has helped you please click the White Kudos! Star just below my name : )
If you feel my answer has fixed your problem please click 'Mark As Solution' and make it easier for others to find help quickly : )
Happy Troubleshooting : )
09-06-2011 01:42 AM
Go to Hewlett Packard - Enter the product name / number. Be sure to check the additional information, like how to install the driver or troubleshooting guides.
Life is too serious to be taken seriously
05-25-2012 02:39 AM
The model number HP Officejet 6600.
You may refer to the below links and use the troubleshooters. Check if it lists and helps resolve any issues: Open the Printer troubleshooter:
You may check if you have the latest drivers installed for the device. You may refer to the below link for getting the latest drivers and check –
HP Officejet 6600 Driver
07-02-2012 06:39 PM - edited 07-02-2012 07:17 PM
08-13-2012 01:47 PM
Can't find my problem in the troubleshooting. When I endeavor to print pdf files I get blue screen computer crash.
Printer is 6600, running a new Dell XPS with Windowns 7. I have installed what they call "up to date" drivers.
Need some help real bad.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS