01-21-2014 07:28 AM
Microsoft stopped support of Vista this year so I upgraded to Window 8. Have not been able to get the Deskjet 820Cse to print. Go to the printer screen and it is recognized but nothing ever in the que. I know this is an old printer but have several ink cartridges that I would like to use up. Is there any other deskjet that their driver would work? As long as I can print I would be happy. Will start looking into a new printer.
03-15-2014 05:53 PM
Got new Dell Ultrabook with Windows 8 upgrded to 8.1. Cannot get HP Deskjet 820Cxi printer for Windows to print. Cannot find new drivers because it is not listed. Help appreciated. Thanks!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS