02-27-2010 12:34 PM
I recently changed the colour cartridge on my deskjet 930c. When the printer is switched on the amber ink light flashes (the green light steady).
After telling it to head clean, print test page, align cartridges several times it will usually start. I have carefully cleaned the contacts on the printer and cartridge but to no avail!
I use the printer on an almost daily basis so the print head does not have time to dry out.
Can anyone help please?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS