03-21-2011 03:37 PM
I was looking at the Task manager processes and I notice that the driver installed was for the 32 bit version of windows. Also as I redoenloaded for the 6th time and reinstalled the driver I saw that the program installed the program under Program Files(86). This needs to be passed to the tech services area-It is a bug in the software.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS