05-03-2010 08:27 PM
My All in one Deskjet F4135 refuses to print pages off the web or scan anything. The scanning feature hasn't worked for a while now, and stopped printing just this week. When you copy a paper it will print no problem, but if you try to print something of your computer it won't work. I am not out of ink and have checked to make sure that my printer is fully connected to my computer, but neither printing nor scanning will work. Any idea what the problem is?
07-13-2012 02:34 PM
After several weeks of non use, I'm unable to return my all in one back in service. I was finally able to get the printer working, but the scan function is not working. When the manual scan button is pressed, the power light flashes for maybe 30 seconds and then turns off. Also, there is no on screen window for the scan or photo smart function.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS