09-18-2010 12:03 PM
Ever since I upgraded my computer from XP professional x86 to Windows 7 professional x64, my Deskjet F4180 has not been working properly.
I am trying to create custom printing settings (or modifying an existing one) with the following settings:
Paper sizes: Letter
Paper type: Plain
Print quality: Fast Draft
Print on both sides: Manual
Pages per sheet: 1 page per sheet
Print in grayscale: Black ink only
The issue is that I am unable to select both "Manual" for "Print on both sides" and "Black ink only" for "Print in grayscale". I am able to select them individually if the other is not defined, just not together.
I have reinstalled the driver numerous times, and also tried Windows 7 Starter x86 without success.
Any ideas what might be causing this behaviour?
05-07-2011 02:44 AM
It is only a shame on HP. They force people to use the color cartage ink to print black documents when we need only fast draft option in double side printing. IT IS A SHAME.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS