02-03-2014 10:45 AM
Trying to put my printer onto my laptop (Windows 8) without any success! Have tried downloads and keep ending up with a failed - network error after about 56+mb. Is there another way to put this software on, or can you buy a CD as per the windows 7 etc install.
02-04-2014 12:01 PM
I understand you are having an issue installing your Deskjet F4580 on your Windows 8 system. I have looked into this for you and I recommend following the guide below.
Installation Issue Troubleshooting: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docnam
Please let me know how this goes for you.
★Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
ℜ a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS