07-08-2014 09:16 AM
I have an HP Officejet Pro 8000 A809 which is set up to do digital filing on a shared network of three computers.
All wired connections.
All computers can print to the printer.
I can find the printer on the control panels of each computer.
The pathways are correct on the digital filing but if I attempt to scan a document it tells me the remote computer is not connected.
I've tried checking the firmware but the exe does not detect the printer on the network.
Does anyone have any ideas please?
07-09-2014 11:28 AM
Hello spike10, welcome to the forums!
I saw your post about the issue you are having with scanning. The Officejet 8000 A809 is a single function printer which does not have scanning capabilities. Could you check the printers model number and let me know which all in one you have?
Please include the operating system you are running on the computer(s) that are unable to scan.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS