Question

Honor Student
spike10
Message 1 of 3 (83 Views)

Digital filing

I have an HP Officejet Pro 8000 A809 which is set up to do digital filing on a shared network of three computers.

All wired connections.

All computers can print to the printer.

I can find the printer on the control panels of each computer.

The pathways are correct on the digital filing but if I attempt to scan a document it tells me the remote computer is not connected.

I've tried checking the firmware but the exe does not detect the printer on the network.

Does anyone have any ideas please?

Thanks

HP Support Agent
Rainbow7000
Message 2 of 3 (63 Views)

Re: Digital filing

Hello spike10, welcome to the forums!

I saw your post about the issue you are having with scanning. The Officejet 8000 A809 is a single function printer which does not have scanning capabilities. Could you check the printers model number and let me know which all in one you have?

Please include the operating system you are running on the computer(s) that are unable to scan.

Thank you:smileyhappy:

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

R a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP

Honor Student
spike10
Message 3 of 3 (56 Views)

Re: Digital filing

Hi,

Thanks for the welcome.

The printer is a L7780 all in one. Sorry I put the wrong details.

Thanks 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation