01-09-2013 09:15 AM
Can my HP Photosmart 7350 be used on my new Gateway Computer (desk top)? I have used HP's scan doctor and wizard and nothing works. I have tried to use the drive for HP deskjet 5550, but the test page does not work. Wizard recognizes my Photosmart 7350. I nne your help. Thanks in advance. 55budrose74.
01-09-2013 09:33 AM
Hello, my name is Justin and I'm with HP. Based on my research, this printer is not supported on Windows 8.
01-09-2013 09:39 AM
01-09-2013 09:45 AM
Your printer does not support Windows 8 but you might try installing an alternate driver for your printer. It may or may not work but its worth a try. Ensure your printer is connected to the computer and go to devices and printers and select add a printer, it should search for your printer and when it finds it select it and select next follow the instructions and you will get to a point that it will search for a driver for your printer you want to select HP as the manufacture and then select the Photosmart PCL3 Class Driver and see if this works.
If I have helped you solve your issue please mark it as solved
**Say Thanks By Clicking on the Kudos Star**
01-09-2013 09:49 AM
01-10-2013 01:30 PM
01-10-2013 01:51 PM
01-10-2013 01:55 PM
I've looking at a new printer, despite this one working perfectly on XP. The Epson 4540.
01-10-2013 02:02 PM
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS