12-01-2013 03:09 PM
My printer software will not download. Part of troubleshooting directs me to download all drivers from the website. When I download for Windows Vista and then attempt to click on the file, it provides the following error: OJ8600_1315.exe is not a valid Win32 Application. I have Vista 32-bit and I chose Windows Vista to download the driver. Any suggestions?
12-04-2013 10:26 AM
Please provide the following information so I can assist you better.
What is the full name and product number of your printer?
(8600, 8600 Plus, 8600 Premium)
How is the printer connected? (usb/ethernet/wireless)
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS