12-23-2011 07:07 AM
Wireless printing stopped working. Notebook shows it needs troubleshooting. Results from that show the driver for the printer is missing but is unable to find and install the driver. Problem started after a power outage. It's happened numerous times and in the past I've been able to download and install the driver from HP. Using the HP Support Assistant my printer shows N/A. Help!
09-04-2013 04:30 PM
Why is downloading a driver so impossible? My computer says the printer needs it but I can't get it. I just want to print wireless again. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS