Question

Student
Silverbobcats
Message 1 of 2 (71 Views)

Driver for HP Officejet Pro L7680 windows 7 will not load (403mb)

I down load the driver, extract it and before it starts loading, get this message  "Runtime error  This application has requested runtime to terminate in an usual way.

I tried the disk that came with the printer when I ran vista but it also will not load on windows 7

Need some help please

Bob

HP Support Agent
Waterboy71
Message 2 of 2 (42 Views)

Re: Driver for HP Officejet Pro L7680 windows 7 will not load (403mb)

Hi Silverbobcats,

Welcome to the HP Forums.

I see that you are having an issue with installing the software and drivers for your printer.

Please click on the following link and run the HP Officejet Pro Software and Driver Removal Utility.

Once the Removal Utility has finished, reboot the computer.

Click on the following link for the HP Officejet Pro Full Feature Software and Driver.

If the troubleshooting does not help resolve your issue, I would then suggest calling HP's Technical Support to see about further options for you. If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions, click here: click here.

Thank you for your time.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation