05-01-2014 02:44 PM
05-02-2014 08:14 AM
The only keys I can recommend and need to be deleted are the Vid keys.
I have provided a tool from Microsoft to run.
Then I would run the full Microsoft Fix It Tool.
Then reinstall the printer again to see if the issue is resolved.
Let me know the results.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS