05-01-2014 02:44 PM
05-02-2014 08:14 AM
The only keys I can recommend and need to be deleted are the Vid keys.
I have provided a tool from Microsoft to run.
Then I would run the full Microsoft Fix It Tool.
Then reinstall the printer again to see if the issue is resolved.
Let me know the results.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS