Question

Honor Student
lorisd426
Message 1 of 4 (946 Views)

Drivers and software Hp deskjet 2050 j510a All-in-wonder for Windows 8 Pro x64

Hi,

from when I update my system with Windows 8 Pro I can' t use the printer Hp Deskjet 2050  J510a.

I downloaded the latest version of drivers and software for Windows 8 Pro 64 bit:

DJ2050_J510_Basicx64_1313.exe

The application give me at the and of installation the message:

"installation not completed"

and in details I can see:

"Installation error. Operative system not supported. This software can be installed only in Windows XP, Vista, Seven. Change operative system or install the printer in another computer."

The printer as been recognized from the system, and in panel control I can see it, but when I print any page the printer make only half print and than show me a message of " not original or used printer cartridges, press OK to continue or cancel do delate the print" but the print cannot be completed untill the end.

Cartridges are original; I tested the the printer too in an another computer with different operative system: the printer work correctly.

Thanks for your attention

Distinguished Professor
Kyle_W
Message 2 of 4 (825 Views)

Re: Drivers and software Hp deskjet 2050 j510a All-in-wonder for Windows 8 Pro x64

Did you only try the basic drivers? I would recommend installing the full feature drivers.

Here is a link to the download.

HP Deskjet Full Feature Software and Drivers

Try those drivers and let me know if it works for you.

Best of luck!

-Kyle

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
Student
kamran554
Message 3 of 4 (432 Views)

Re: Drivers and software Hp deskjet 2050 j510a All-in-wonder for Windows 8 Pro x64

plz help me to freedownload driver and software for hp deskjet 2050 for window 8

HP Support Agent
Rainbow7000
Message 4 of 4 (406 Views)

Hello kamran554,

I understand you are looking for the driver to download for your Deskjet 2050 J510a for Windows 8 64bit.

I have located the correct driver for you to download below.

Please click the link to download and install.

HP Deskjet Full Feature Software and Drivers

Good luck to you!:smileyhappy:

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

R a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation