01-31-2013 11:39 AM
from when I update my system with Windows 8 Pro I can' t use the printer Hp Deskjet 2050 J510a.
I downloaded the latest version of drivers and software for Windows 8 Pro 64 bit:
The application give me at the and of installation the message:
"installation not completed"
and in details I can see:
"Installation error. Operative system not supported. This software can be installed only in Windows XP, Vista, Seven. Change operative system or install the printer in another computer."
The printer as been recognized from the system, and in panel control I can see it, but when I print any page the printer make only half print and than show me a message of " not original or used printer cartridges, press OK to continue or cancel do delate the print" but the print cannot be completed untill the end.
Cartridges are original; I tested the the printer too in an another computer with different operative system: the printer work correctly.
Thanks for your attention
03-18-2013 06:52 PM
Did you only try the basic drivers? I would recommend installing the full feature drivers.
Here is a link to the download.
Try those drivers and let me know if it works for you.
Best of luck!
12-16-2013 12:26 PM
I understand you are looking for the driver to download for your Deskjet 2050 J510a for Windows 8 64bit.
I have located the correct driver for you to download below.
Please click the link to download and install.
Good luck to you!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS