09-14-2012 04:42 AM
The product currently provided with In-OS driver solution.
This solution allows printing by adding the product under Devices and Printers.
As well you may use basic scan functionality by using Windows Fax and Scan, however that is only supported by USB connection and not through the network.
You should expect a Full Feature Software solution to get full functionality of your device not later than the official OS release to the puclic which should occour at Actober 26th.
You may find more information about Windows 8 support in the following document:
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
09-19-2012 10:23 AM
the document referenced in the url
is temporarily unavailable but will be back on line soon.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS