07-09-2012 06:51 PM
OfficeJet Pro 8600 Plus under Win7
Why is the driver software for this advanced printer not smart enough to skip the duplexer when printing a one-page document? Duplexing is either always on or always off. I am mystified that the software cannot handle a simple task to leave duplexing on but not run the paper back through the duplexer on a one-page document. This is madenning if I have to print lots of copies of a form.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS