05-11-2014 06:23 AM
I am running windows 7 home premium SP1. I have tried multiple times to install the software full version and basic it fails every time from the disk or the website. I quess this will be going back to Best Buy.
call to driverpackageinstall returned error 1627 for package
"C:\program files\HP\HP officejet 4630
any help appreciated
05-13-2014 03:21 PM
Hi there dew424,
I noticed your post about the issue you are having with installing your Officejet 4630 on your Windows 7 system. My suggestion would be to try running the HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows while your firewall is disabled.
Let me know how that goes!
Have a great Tuesday
05-13-2014 03:47 PM - edited 05-13-2014 03:47 PM
Thanks for responding dew,
Let me know how it goes!
I am almost done for the day, so I will check back on our thread tomorrow.
05-15-2014 08:03 AM
Thanks for the reply, sorry to hear the clean boot restart and install didn't work!
Try running this Microsoft tool next: Fix problems that programs cannot be installed or uninstalled
Keep me posted
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS