Question

Top Student
dew424
Message 1 of 7 (272 Views)

E 4630 Driver Install fail

I am running windows 7 home premium SP1. I have tried multiple times to install the software full version and basic it fails every time from the disk or the website.  I quess this will be going back to Best Buy.

Installation Error

call to driverpackageinstall returned error 1627 for package

"C:\program files\HP\HP officejet 4630

series\driverstore\Yeti\hpvyt12.inf

any help appreciated

thanks Dew424

HP Support Agent
Rainbow7000
Message 2 of 7 (242 Views)

Re: E 4630 Driver Install fail

Hi there dew424,

I noticed your post about the issue you are having with installing your Officejet 4630 on your Windows 7 system. My suggestion would be to try running the HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows while your firewall is disabled.

Disabling and Re-enabling Your Firewall Software in Windows

Let me know how that goes!

Have a great Tuesday:smileyhappy:

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

R a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP

Top Student
dew424
Message 3 of 7 (240 Views)

thank you for responding ,but I have already tried it with my anti virus software disabled .I still got the same error.

HP Support Agent
Rainbow7000
Message 4 of 7 (237 Views)

[ Edited ]

Thanks for responding dew,

Try a Clean Boot and then running the HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows once all of the start up programs are turned off. You can enable the start up programs again later.

Let me know how it goes!

I am almost done for the day, so I will check back on our thread tomorrow.

Take care:smileyhappy:

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

R a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP

Top Student
dew424
Message 5 of 7 (231 Views)

thanks but this did not work either

HP Support Agent
Rainbow7000
Message 6 of 7 (217 Views)

Hi Dew,

Thanks for the reply, sorry to hear the clean boot restart and install didn't work!

Try running this Microsoft tool next: Fix problems that programs cannot be installed or uninstalled

Keep me posted:smileyhappy:

R a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP

Top Student
dew424
Message 7 of 7 (204 Views)

thanks for trying but I returned it too bad I like the features. I am trying an Epson xp-410

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation