07-18-2014 02:42 PM
ENVY 5530 ~ I had installed mine on a previousWindows Vista laptop and all was well ... got new 8.1 laptop ... when I try installing off CD, it goes to the end and then rerads installation failed ... when I download off HP, i see the download, see the virus scan, then I have no idea where it goes. Please help
07-19-2014 09:50 AM
Hi, one any is to press CTRL + J which will show you your download directory.
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS