01-16-2014 12:21 PM
It took 2 hours to "download" the driver to my new laptop (from the suggested url in the paperwork). Then, it said the file was corrupted. I used the disc and installed on my desk computer. Can I copy it to my laptop? If so, how?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS