Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I just purchased this printer and every time it is idle for over an hour or so, this error message is displayed on the printer screen and I am unable to print until I restart the printer.I called HP tech support and was on the phone for over an hour, and the problem was still not fixed. I exchanged the first one and now the second one is doing the same thing. Help! I don't want to have to take it back AGAIN. Thanks.

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

I'm having the same issue.  I called HP and they didn't seem to know anything about the error code so they put me on hold and I got disconnected.  Is there any fix for this error?

HP Recommended

After purchasing 2 printers with the same problem and getting no help from HP, I gave up and tried another brand. Hope you have better luck!

HP Recommended

I have the same problem with my 3050A (J611g). I actually have 2 in different locations and only one of them has this error, the other one works perfectly. So I have no idea what's going on. I can even do a wireless scan from the one that fails, and try to print to it a couple minutes later and it still throws the Error Code: 0XB032B15C until I reboot it.

HP Recommended

This article should help resolve the error you are getting:
http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03081973

Give the steps a try and let us know if it helps.

Best of Luck!

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
HP Recommended

:HalfEyes:

I've already read that article, it does not address this issue nor is this error listed there.

HP Recommended

I get the same thing on mine as well and you're right, the HP page he refers to doesn't even have the error code on it...I was considering buying another printer too, but I got extra ink 61xL cartridges that I would have to pitch.  Wal-mart sold a crap load of these printers last year as well.

HP Recommended

I have an HP deskjet 3050A that displays this error message and NOTHING fixes it. I have many other HP products that work well but this product is a lemon. Whether it is covered by warranty or not HP should replace it free of charge. The fact that they ignore that it malfunctions is a disgrace.  In ruins their positive reputation.  I would now think twice about buying any other HP product.

HP Recommended
I no longer have this issue with the printer since switching from Verizon DSL to Shentel. I use an Apple Airport Express as my router and all has been fine.
HP Recommended

Thank you  but I have this problem just printing from microsoft word to the printer. This would not be affected by my internet provider.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.