07-18-2014 01:22 PM - edited 07-18-2014 01:23 PM
Hello there KP10, welcome to the forums!
I read about the issue you are having with your Deskjet 3052A showing you an error code and not much is working to fix it. I just wanted to share my suggestion with you, which is to power reset the printer.
Press the Power button to turn on the product.
With the product turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product.
Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
Wait at least 15 seconds.
Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the product.
If the product does not turn on by itself, press the Power button to turn it on.
If the reset does not help, I would recommend calling HP directly to see what your replacement or trade in options are with them.
This is their contact info: If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions: click here.
Have a wonderful weekend
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS