12-26-2012 10:11 AM
Thanks for the tip about sp34794.exe! I found that file on the HP site but it is for Windows 2000, Windows Vista, and Windows XP only. Is there a version for Windows 7? I've tried searching the site but cannot find one.
04-02-2013 07:22 PM
While trying to update Java I receive the HPSU-0004 msg stating:The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if ou are running Windows in safe mode, or if Windows installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support personnel for assistance.
When trying to open MS Works, I receive the following message: Microsoft Works cannot access one or more files it needs to run. The files may be renamed, deleted or moved. Reinstall Microsoft Works, then try again.
How can this be corrected
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS