08-13-2014 08:38 AM
After installing the latest color laser jet firmware from HP , I get error 79 and turn on and off my color laserjet 2605dn all the time even I followed the instructions and tried to fix this error 79. I made the mistake of following an upgrade advisor before checking the forum to see that the latest driver incapacitates the printers.
08-14-2014 10:46 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums.
To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at Commercial Forums.
Thanks for your time.
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS