06-30-2013 09:28 AM
Please see my message #98 under the topic "Re: HP Solutions Center for my Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium PC? ".
As a recap, pcwizard had suggested that I set up a new user account and try installing the HP software from that account.
Bottom line - it worked for me!
02-25-2014 11:21 AM
I'have the same problem.
Printer is fast and all ok !!
It works fine on any funtion both usb or wifi but.
THE DATE OF SCANNED JPG FILES is overall 18/07/2007 . I TRIED EVERITHING.
THANKS TO HP that sent me a new printer . The problem is still here , all my scanxx.jpg are date18/07/2007 nothing matter into the new 4780 too !!
If i connect to the printer trought lan , the printer system date in ok !!
I upgraded my system from xp to W7 , nothing new , still 18/07/2007.
Today i wanted to upgrade to last firmware , "printer not connected -error -".
Printer works fine trought usb an lan .
ANY help ? Expecially preferred is to solve files date problem.
Thanks on before
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS