05-18-2014 12:33 PM
Full software operating package will not install after downloading and extracting on my new computer with Windows 8.1 (64bit). It stops and gives an error message "The system cannot find the file specified. If I click on OK in the box it quits and does not give an alternative. I'm the downloaded Install WQizard.
05-18-2014 01:12 PM
After turning OFF the Firewall the error message does not come up, but it is now syuck in the "Checking system" mode for tha last 10 minutes. I am using the HP Install Wizard. There is no way to turn off the install wizard.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS