07-27-2012 03:28 PM
This printer is bad news. I can not get it out of the power saver mode after it sets for a while. I am wondering at this point why hp has not offered a fix to this problem. I can assure you I will not be buying another hp product after this if no solotion is offered.
07-30-2012 01:48 PM - edited 07-30-2012 01:48 PM
Please HP technical support at 800-474-6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region please click the link below to get the support number for your region.
Say "Thanks" by clicking the blue Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"; therefore, it's easier for others to find.
I am an HP employee.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS