12-28-2010 05:41 PM
HELP!! I have a very gently used C5550 All-in-one printer that has been wonderful until last night. An error msg appeared on the screen saying "clear carriage jam" I have followed all the instructions on the HP webpage and Help articles to no avail. The cartridge moves freely when moved by hand as well as during start-up. There is no paper jam (I don't recall ever having a paper jam in all the time I have owned this machine). I'm stumped! Being unemployed for 19 months I cannot afford to buy a new printer right now! Please can someone offer some help??
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS