02-27-2011 10:05 AM
Anybody know how to find out?
Printer is an HP Deskjet D1430. PC is a year-old Dell Studio XPS tower running Windows 7.
The software I use to print my monthly calendar page of appointments is Anytime Organizer Deluxe 13.3.
The page boundaries, and the day blocks where no monthly date exists and so are blank used to print
in bright yellow and now print in faded blue. I figured I must be running out in the color cartridge.
I thought each job that printed used to display the two cartridges and the amount of ink left in each
one, but maybe I'm thinking of my previous printer, I don't know. But nowhere in the HP manuals does
it give you a way to determine just how much ink is left. Wouldn't that be a good thing to know?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS