08-12-2014 01:20 PM
I got a message to remove and replace cartridge ..these are new. I keep removing and putting them back but to no avail. I keep getting the same message. all four green lights keep flashing on the front panel...many thanks
08-13-2014 02:11 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums.
I see that you are having an issue with lights on the printer flashing.
Please click on the following link that deals with Blinking Lights.
I also suggest that you please make sure that you have the printer power cable connected directly to a wall outlet and not a power bar/strip. Here is a document that uses a LaserJet printer as an example but it is meant for HP products in general. Please click on the following link that explains the Issues when Connected to an Uninterruptible Power Supply/Power Strip/Surge Protector.
If the troubleshooting does not help resolve your issue, I would then suggest calling HP's Technical Support to see about further options for you. If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions, click here: click here.
Thanks for your time.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS