01-21-2014 05:05 AM
Good day all,
I have a printer HP 3005dn that does not initialize.
I have tried a firmware upgrade and it gave me an error at 1/6 phase . If it does not go forward then 1/6 then it does not initialize and it will not say READY . This is my main problem, I cannot get to READY .
When I start the printer I get:
RFU LOAD ERROR 1/6 SEND FRU UPGRADE
after a few seconds it says
Download file new 1/6 SEND RFU UPGRADE
I would like to know if I can reset the software or rewrite or if I can update taking in consideration that the formatter has 2 USB . Can't I put the software on the stick and plug it into USB to perform the update via USB stick ?
Thank you very much for your time
I wish you all a good day
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS