01-15-2014 06:10 PM
All of a sudden my laptop won't print on my HP 4620 printer. I am trying to download the software/driver for this product and wonder if anyone can tell me how long it takes? I tried it this morning and it downloaded for about an hour and wasn't complete.
01-15-2014 06:55 PM
The time is dependant on what internet connection you have and your computer
If you have a 56k modem your looking at 4.7 hours
. If you have a cable modem or DSL less than a minute to 11 minutes depending on speed of connection. If you have dial up internet service, it takes a long time
Reminder: Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question. Also, you may select the "Kudos" button on any helpful post to give that person a quick thanks.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS