Question

Student
CrossBear
Message 1 of 2 (153 Views)

HP 6110 All-in-One - Software availability

A friend gave me a used HP 6110 All-in-One, but did not include an installation disk or power cable.  Where can I download the software?  Please give me the link.  Can I use any USB power connection cable or is there a product spesific transformer-type power cable available?

HP Support Agent
JERENDS
Message 2 of 2 (128 Views)

Re: HP 6110 All-in-One - Software availability

Hello CrossBear,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums.

Regarding the HP Officejet 6110 inquires you have about the USB cable and software, I would like to help. The USB cable needs to be USB 2.0 A-B, they are not product specific.

HP Officejet 6110 All-in-One Printer Drivers is where you can download the software and drivers for your Operating System if available. This printer does not have full feature software for Windows Vista, 7 and 8 for example.

Let me know if this has helped.

Thanks,

JERENDS
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation