03-31-2014 06:23 AM
A friend gave me a used HP 6110 All-in-One, but did not include an installation disk or power cable. Where can I download the software? Please give me the link. Can I use any USB power connection cable or is there a product spesific transformer-type power cable available?
04-01-2014 12:55 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums.
Regarding the HP Officejet 6110 inquires you have about the USB cable and software, I would like to help. The USB cable needs to be USB 2.0 A-B, they are not product specific.
HP Officejet 6110 All-in-One Printer Drivers is where you can download the software and drivers for your Operating System if available. This printer does not have full feature software for Windows Vista, 7 and 8 for example.
Let me know if this has helped.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS