08-03-2011 02:31 PM
Loaded AIO_CDB_FULL_NETWORK_enu_NB for Vista 32 bit. Won't scan. Error message:
The program could not find any available destinations to which you can send scans. Check OK to close program. Please reinstall the Photo & Imaging Software torestore the destination information. OK
I have reloaded and reinstalled the software several times.
08-03-2011 11:38 PM
There is an update here that addresses this issue.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS